Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Suzy Homemaker

Well I have welcomed the world of hair bow making into my life, and to my surprise it has become a pretty successful business.  Its hardwork, but totally worth it. Plus my girls will always have cute hair ha. But more importantly its putting a nice amount of money in our savings so we have a little extra cash as cushion for training. ( Yes I said training )

These little things in life I look at as a blessings, I mean truely its the simple things. Plus it makes everyone happy ( my wallet, mommys, and little girls heads : ) )

I wish I was that type of mom that could make clothes and not have to buy them, make better homemade memory foods (but I am trying ), Could do something in the drop of a hat and it be perfect, make all their soap and fun things from scratch too.  Or well I could and I would never see them, or I just would never sleep. So maybe I will stick to just the hair bows and knitting.  We'll see.

But for now, I am happy with the simple things and to me that is making hair bows for my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment