Saturday, October 29, 2011

My list

Things on my mind.

1. Crochet 4 sets of leg warmers ( I have only made 1 pair)
2. Crochet 3 Skirts ( I only made 1)
3. Knit Cupcake hat
4. Knit Pants ( I doubt I will even get to these)
5. Crochet slippers
6. Knit socks
7. Crochet a scarf
8.Knit a scarf
9. Special Hair bows 

Thats just my list for my family... forget Christmas. But I know I can get it done, fortunately my girls love the "make" with mommy. I give them each a plastic hook, a strand of yarn and we sit and make together sometimes up to an hour!  I actually enjoy watching them- because it reminds me of how much they watch me, I love that.

But I did accomplish- 2 winter hats and 2 winter scarves for them today :) Bella-Grace picked the colors for hers, of course it was blue thats her favorite. And she picked pink for Alexandria. I like how they turned out and they wore them off and on all day!


No comments:

Post a Comment