Saturday, December 3, 2011

Sissy!!

When I was younger I always wanted a sister, ever since I could remember. I complained all the time about my brothers annoying me, and how I didn't want to play football, or Mega man on the computer. I wanted them to play barbies and my little ponies! Needless to say, we did get along, on neutral turf swimming pools, playgrounds, bikes that kind of thing.  When I was little I had friends that made up for it a little, especially one, Britt. She was my best friend across the street, we were always together. Funny thing is, she had a crush on my brother ( which I always thought was gross). Now as an adult I have sister in laws which is pretty much as close as I will ever get to a sister. Which works out for me because with all 4 I can do something different with that all interest me. Monica I have known since I was 12 so shes one of the people I am closest too. Kate is so funny, I love it ( which is ironic bc she always says the same thing about me). Rose is artsy and likes different finds, which I love too :) And Val crafts, which I could do all day ( and I am sure so could she so in reality we should just go into business together ha.)

Anyway- I was thinking of all this since last week. I love watching my daughters play, giggle, talk, read, eat, bathe, everything together! They are so fun, and they so love each other with all they have, you can see it. They are the first thing each other thinks of. If Bella-Grace wakes up first she screams Sissy, just to get her awake. And Alexandria does the same, screams Bella to get any attention. Its darling! They know each others favorite item, ( which I love) who's cup is who's, babies, anything. As I watch them I can't help but think God gave me these 2 little girls as sisters so I could see what I always wanted through them. I love that.

People say, I hope this baby is a boy. But I dont. ( Id be grateful if it was regardless)  But to add another sister in this mix would be so fun, and they could giggle, play with babies, and have tea parties times three and I love the thought of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment