"The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fulfillment, peace of mind, or even your happiness. Its far greater than your family, your career, or even your wildest dreams or ambitions. If you want to know why you were place on this planet, you must begin with God. You were born by his purpose, for his purpose"
-Rick Warren, "Purpose driven life"
Friday, February 10, 2012
Treasure.
More than birthstones, they are my little treasures.
My babies are on my mind. They are my little treasures that I had the honor to carry even if it was only for a brief period of time, they are my blessings that I have to wait to see again.
I love you! Beautiful to see you will always have some comfort in knowing, those two things, it was an honor to carry them even for a brief time and that one day you will see them again : ). MOM
I love you! Beautiful to see you will always have some comfort in knowing, those two things, it was an honor to carry them even for a brief time and that one day you will see them again : ).
ReplyDeleteMOM