"The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fulfillment, peace of mind, or even your happiness. Its far greater than your family, your career, or even your wildest dreams or ambitions. If you want to know why you were place on this planet, you must begin with God. You were born by his purpose, for his purpose" -Rick Warren, "Purpose driven life"
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Sisters
Today I was watching the girls in their regular day and truely realized how completely different and yet quite similar they are. Bella-Grace would not smile for anyone but her Nana until she was a little over 3 months, Alexandria was smiling at 3 weeks. But once they both started they never stopped. I love that they both have dark hair and beautiful blue eyes, and similar features but Bella-Grace looks just like her dad, and Alexnadria favors me. Bella-Grace is such a brute on the outside but on the inside she gives kisses, is a cuddle bug, loves her baby, and has tea all the time. Alexandria is the opposite, seems to be very sweet and gentle on the outside, and hides her rough and tough skin on the inside. I love having 2 little girls, they are so sweet. I look forward to tea parties, barbies, dress-up, and dance classes. I also look forward to the rougher types of things sports, dirt, and fishing. I simply enjoy them and take all of their moments in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment