"The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fulfillment, peace of mind, or even your happiness. Its far greater than your family, your career, or even your wildest dreams or ambitions. If you want to know why you were place on this planet, you must begin with God. You were born by his purpose, for his purpose" -Rick Warren, "Purpose driven life"
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Moving...
So the past 2 weeks we have been moving across the parking lot. I orginally thought, O man this is going to be easy because I didnt really have to "pack", it was more of a shift. Well, it ended up being a lot harder then I thought, and more time consuming then Luke and I thought. Especially with 2 babies, I have 2 hrs during their nap to run across the parking lot 15 times with stuff and then I have to hurry up and put it away before they wake up, or at least hide it until they go to bed. We are living in the new place, but half of our stuff is still in the other apartment. The only room completely finished is the girls, and thats just because that is the most important. This morning Luke had to go over and get more deodorant. And our freezer is still full in the other apartment because I know once I empty it I have to clean it and I just dont want to because I keep having to clean in this apartment. O well, in the long run it will be totally worth it all, and when I am finished I am going to sit back and enjoy all our hard work. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment