Monday, October 4, 2010

Busy as a Bee :-)

First things first, we leave for vacation in about a day and a half. YES! But to get to that point I must...
1.Do laundry- (just to do it all again when we return)
2.Clean Kitchen
3.Empty the Fridge- (UGH.)
4.Clean Bathroom
5.Dust the Living Room
6.Vaccum the whole house and Mop
7.Pack my clothes, Lukes clothes, and the girls clothes : )
8.Go to the grocery store for the trip.
9.Load the Van (with Lukes assistance of course)
10. Go to the Dentist

After all that I think I will deserve my 8 day vacation down to Georgia. Which I am hoping we all survive-  the drive with a 3 month old and a 16 month old in a van for 16 hrs minimum, I am hoping for a complete success with every break mapped out to feed,change, roam, stretch.  I have never been to Atlanta, Luke has, this is the first place we have been to together where he has been and I have not. : ) Plus, the girls get to see their Auntie and Uncle and a little sight seeing, O lets bring on the vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment