Sunday, November 14, 2010

Catch up!

Not much time to type a lot lately so I will sum it all up in the past 6 weeks we have...


We traveled to Atlanta for Alexndria to meet her Aunt Monica and Uncle Andy for the first time and for Bella-Grace to see them again. Where Alexandria rolled over for the first time. Also where Luke and I survived the 12-14 hr car ride both to and from!

 
 
                                                    
                                                               

We then move to Alexandiras first halloween and Bella-Grace's second.  I just love my Panda and my Mouse  :  )



In the Middle of those 2 events I managed to teach myself to knit and I have made 4 scarfs, 2 hats, 1 bow, and 1 dishcloth



Bella-Grace can now count way past 3 and is up to 5! Alexandria went to the drs and is now 13.4 and 24 inches, just a few pounds off her sister and will soon surpass! Bella-Grace has discovered leaves, many many new words and Alexandria is more of my third kindey then ever!


Finally, we announced to family and friends that we have decided to go to Training in 2012 and we are starting the process after Christmas : ) Praise God!


Now to the near furture...My birthday! AHHHHHH!!!!!! Thanksgiving which I am making for me, Luke, the girls and my parents! YUM! Christmas and with that brings shopping and wrapping and pure fun and joy : ) We decided to get a real tree this year bc we have the space and we are going to get a tall tree for the ceilings nothing like taking advantage of what we have!

                                                   


No comments:

Post a Comment