Saturday, January 29, 2011

Long TIme!

Well websense has recently allowed me to blog again after 2 months which is frustrating, but its ok bc now it works : )

Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years have all passed! WOAH! And I mean WOAH! It went by so fast for me I could barely embrace it for Alexandria like I did with Bella-Grace. I always joke with my mom how there are like no pictures of me and my dad from when I was a baby, how I have so few compared to my brothers, blah blah blah. But you know its hard to keep up when you have two.  I realized this a few days after Thanksgiving looking at pictures all of Bella-Grace's first were mapped out and multiplied! Alexandria not so much. Do I feel guilty, in a sense yes but there are things that Bella-Grace didnt let me do that Alexandria does, such as nurse, cuddle, sit : ) So its just another reminder on how different they totally are and how much I love that about them.  Recently Alexandria got her first tooth and then a second right after : ) Now she is attempting to crawl and wiggle around the living room. Bella-Grace is talking more and more and is in love with dancing,singing, and Elmo. Shes so smart its fun.  But all of this growing up makes me want more babies to love and embrace and I am ready for it hehehe.











No comments:

Post a Comment