I love Alexandria. I love who she is to her core. She is my cuddle bug, but needs to be independent. She ask for a dress every morning, but must play in the dirt everyday. Her voice can be as sweet as an angel or vibrant and husky. She knows exactly what will make her happy, her LaLa and her "dinky". She tries so much to be like Bella-Grace in her attempt to be a big girl, but she still has a lot of baby in her. She can run, fall, wrestle with the best of them, but she will dance like a ballerina. She is the funniest, goofiest, most original kid I have ever met. She reminds me of me so much. I am lucky to have her, God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave me this precious little girl. I need her.

No comments:
Post a Comment