Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Perfect Gift

 After having my heart broken twice, always missing my two babies I only carried for a brief period of time, we have another gift that I never thought I would have again. She does not replace the ones we lost, she is the one God gave her to us, to me to hold a little longer. I don't know how I ended up with such an honor to be a mother to another beautiful girl, but I am and I cannot believe it. She is perfect. Her name is Rebekah Joyce and she is my newest pride and joy. She is content, simple, pleasant, peaceful, I could go on and on about how wonderful she really is.  Rebekah is exactly what we needed at this time, she completes me even more than I was before.  I am so thankful for her and for her sisters. God is so good.




No comments:

Post a Comment