Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Not Just Today

Today is the day nation wide that mother's recognize the babies they could only hold for moments, some not even being held at all.  I think about the ones I lost, often, I love them. I think about them everyday. They are my precious babies. I remember both first of finding out I was expecting, and first ultrasounds, I didn't realize they would both be my last moments with my sweet babies.

 I do realize if I didn't have my moments with them I wouldn't have my precious Rebekah Joyce.  That is a hard thing to swallow, without the sorrow I wouldn't have the joy.

I will light my candle tonight to remember them.  I will look in my box of treasures, I will cry, read the cards and still thank God that He gave me the few moments I had with them.

Always, Always. 7/31/11 & 12/6/11



No comments:

Post a Comment