Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What they really think

You know lately I've been realizing or should I say thinking what kids actually say. How they look at everyday normal things completely different than adults. Sometimes it's better to have the eyes of a child, it would benefit us grown-ups.  Here are some quotes of my preschoolers from just the last few days.

"Mom, I found a dollar, we need to give it to Jesus like at church because Jesus keeps losing his money" Bella-Grace

"The bed is so cool! It comes out of the couch!" Alexandria ( I love this because adults hate pull outs, but it could be a floor)

"We can't forget to share, that's not nice. Leave that there for my baby, she gets hungry too!" Bella-Grace

" I missed you while I was in the potty, it was a long time!" Alexandria ( if we told everyone what we felt)

This next one was a conversation in a nursing home
B: why does she walk like that?
A: I don't know, she's tired
B: yea she needs a nap so she can stand up straight
A: and milk for her bones to be straight

"I'm going to drive when I turn 4 Bella-Grace,  like Mommy. If she can drive today, I can drive tomorrow when I'm 4 because we're both girls" Alexandria

"Jesus was a baby when he was little. I want to be a mommy to Jesus and be his doctor like Doc McStuffins and make him all better so when he dies he's happy" Bella-Grace

Yes, all from my children.  Yes, all adults should think so freely. When I grow up I want to be like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment