Monday, February 10, 2014

Simple Thought

I have tried to write a blog for weeks.  I got nothing. I am so annoyed lately that every time I type, it turns into a rant and I hate rants on media. I don't like attention seekers on the internet, its a frustrating thing for me. And I really don't like when people do it constantly. And so instead of doing what I personally hate to read by ranting, venting, being annoyed with other peoples choices on what they want to share on social media I will tell you a few joys in my life for the world to see.

1. I have 117 days until I no longer live with 110 other people around me, which I am so ready for.
2.  21 days until my Rebekah turns ONE!
3.  I love coffee, so much.
4.  Cloth diapering is one of my favorite baby things to do, and I am glad to have another year to enjoy it.
5.  Playing princess is fun, but coloring is way more fun to me. And I love that my oldest has the same interest.
6. Lemon oreos, they are my new weakness.
7. I am grateful for the snow, most people aren't. But it makes my daughters happy when it falls, so it makes me happy.
8.  I have some of my closest friends here at the school, and I didn't know them before I came here and I am so grateful for them.
9.  Alexandria's laugh brightens my day, all the time. It's practically perfect.
10.  Thought of Mary Poppins always makes me smile, and I love the song "Feed the Birds" it can change my mood every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment